Duke OBGYN Physician Opening
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Duke University Medical Center is seeking a Clinical Associate to join one of their premier practices, Harris & Smith OB-GYN in Durham, North Carolina.
Position includes General OB/GYN services, including:
- Full screening and preventative services for women from teenage years to postmenopausal care.
- Low and High risk Obstetrics for prenatal care through delivery with co-management, consultation and referral to Duke MFM as appropriate.
- Gynecologic surgical services from in office procedures (Essure, hysteroscopy, HTA, Endosee), to inpatient surgeries to include MIGS and Robotic cases.
- Basic Reproductive and Infertility and GYN Oncology evaluations with referral to REI and/or Gyn Oncology at Duke University Medical Center.
- Harris and Smith have two offices, one in North Durham and the other in Southwest Durham.
- Hours of operation are 8:30 - 5:00 pm
- Shared call with Durham OB/GYN usually 3 - 4 call nights per month including one weekend.
The Research Triangle provides a comfortable, enviable lifestyle with a moderate climate and reasonable cost of living. The Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, NC area is consistently rated as one of the best places to live. With its array of family-friendly activities, exceptional schools and universities, premier shopping, and Research Triangle Park’s high-tech research and development center, Raleigh-Durham has something for everyone!
Interested candidates should apply with CV and letter of interest via the APPLY button below:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individuals age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.