Duke Community OB/GYN practice
Duke Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a Clinical Associate to join their growing network of community practices in the Raleigh, Cary, and Durham areas of North Carolina. Ideal candidate will be highly trained and dedicated to providing compassionate patient care in a community-based setting.
Position provides General OB/GYN services, including:
· Full screening and preventative services for women from teenage years to postmenopausal care.
· Low and High risk Obstetrics for prenatal care through delivery with co-management, consultation and referral to Duke MFM as appropriate.
· Gynecologic surgical services from in office procedures (Essure, hysteroscopy, HTA, Endosee), to inpatient surgeries to include MIGS and Robotic cases.
· Basic Reproductive and Infertility and GYN Oncology evaluations with referral to REI and/or Gyn Oncology at Duke University Medical Center.
· Access to world class OB/GYN specialists, education and research.
The Research Triangle provides a comfortable, enviable lifestyle with a moderate climate and reasonable cost of living. The Raleigh/Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, NC area is consistently rated as one of the best places to live. With its array of family-friendly activities, exceptional schools and universities, premier shopping, and Research Triangle Park’s high-tech research and development center, Raleigh-Durham has something for everyone!
Interested candidates should apply with CV and letter of interest via the APPLY button below:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individuals age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.