Applications Now Accepted for 2017 Administrative Fellowship Program
The Private Diagnostic Clinic (PDC), PLLC, the physician practice of Duke Health, is seeking candidates for its 2017 Administrative Fellowship Program.
The two-year program is coordinated under the direction of PDC senior leadership. Following a comprehensive orientation to all aspects of the PDC, fellows will focus on project work that aligns the interest of the fellow and the PDC’s organizational goals and needs.
Fellowship applications are due on October 7, 2016. Applications consist of:
- Online application
- Statement of Purpose (1 page)
- Supplemental Essay (1 page)
- Current Graduate School Transcript (1 Official)
- Undergraduate Transcript (Unofficial Accepted)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (Academic and Professional)
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com