All PDC and Duke University Hospital Clinics will open at noon on Tuesday, January 10, except for the following clinics that will open normal hours, unless otherwise noted:
- Adult Bone Marrow Transplant
- Clinic 2A: Infusion/Sickle Cell Day Hospital/Apheresis
- Clinic 2H: Endoscopy/Bronchoscopy
- Outpatient Dialysis
- Duke Cancer Center Clinics, Radiation Oncology and Infusion Center
- MOHS Surgery at Patterson Place
- Clinic 2D: Preoperative Screening Clinic at Duke South
- Valvano Day Hospital
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Clinic
- Duke Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery of Lumberton
- Carolina Family Practice and Sports Medicine- all three locations - opening at 10 am
- Duke Health Center - Clayton - opening at 8 am
- Duke Neurosciences - opening at 10 am
PDC Administrative office will open at noon on Tuesday, Jan. 10.
Check back for weather-related updates and information.