PDC Seeks Medical Director for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Submit resume and letter of interest by August 31
The PDC is seeking a passionate, strong leader to oversee the strategic design, development, implementation, and reporting of ongoing initiatives to enrich the PDC’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs. This position requires .3 FTE and reports to the PDC Chief Medical Officer.
All PDC Members or Advanced Practice Providers are eligible to submit a one-page letter of interest and resume to Meredith Preddy at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31.
The PDC is looking for leaders who are:
- Passionate about leading efforts to enhance diversity and inclusion across the PDC.
- Enjoy collaborating with a wide variety of leaders, employees, departments, and third parties as needed.
- Energized about implementing an important initiative for the organization and making a long-lasting impact.
- Strong program/project management skills.
- Develop and implement innovative, strategic solutions that will enrich the PDC's culture and make it more inclusive.
- Build impactful relationships and collaborate with DE&I leaders across Duke to assess current programs and initiatives and recommend best practices and solutions to be implemented across all PDC departments.
- Act as a liaison between leadership and the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee and Council to ensure execution, reporting and presenting of diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Conduct a diversity hiring audit and assist in the selection of metrics to improve diversity and candidate selection processes.
- Recommend sourcing strategies to attract talent from underrepresented groups and partner with the Recruitment team to implement and measure.
- Partner with Instructional Design team to implement solutions aimed at creating an inclusive candidate experience.
- Partner with Communications to help shape the PDC’s employer brand.
- Plan and set the agenda and speakers for Diversity Committee meetings.
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, cross cultural communication, diversity, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Clear understanding of cross cultural, international and diversity communication theory.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse workforce.
- ‹ Previous Article
- Next Article ›