UPDATE 11:30 AM: Duke Urgent Care will open at 1 p.m. and remain open until 8 p.m. this evening. Many, but not all, Duke Primary Care sites will open at 1 p.m. Please check WRAL or the Duke website for confirmation of operating hours.
Due to icy and unsafe travel conditions, Private Diagnostic Clinics and Duke University Hospital Clinics will be CLOSED, Monday, Feb. 15, with the exception of the clinics listed below. Some physicians may contact patients to make other arrangements.
- Adult Bone Marrow Transplant
- Clinic 2A: Infusion/Sickle Cell Day Hospital/Apheresis
- Clinic 2H: Endoscopy/Bronchoscopy
- Clinic 2B/2C (FOR EMERGENCY PATIENTS ONLY)
- Outpatient Dialysis
- Duke Cancer Center Clinics, Radiation Oncology and Infusion Center
- MOHS Surgery at Patterson Place
- Preoperative Screening Clinic at Duke South (2D)
- Valvano Day Hospital
Each of the sites above will open at regular time and have contacted their patients. All other PDC and Duke Hospital Clinics will be closed and patients will contacted and rescheduled.
For weather-related updates and information about closings and delays, go to the PDC Intranet or call the PDC Severe Weather line at 919-613-7650.