Updated: Most PDC Clinics Closed Monday, Jan. 9
Updated: Jan. 8, 8 PM
Duke Health Center of Clayton will open at 9 am on Jan. 9 with limited coverage
Due to winter weather, most PDC and Duke Hospital Clinics will be closed Monday, Jan. 9, except for the following clinics that will open normal hours unless otherwise noted:
Private Diagnostic Clinic:
- Duke Orthopaedics- Page Road - 10 am - 4 pm
- Duke Sports Science Institute - 10 am - 4 pm
- Duke Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery of Lumberton
Duke University Hospital Clinics:
- Adult Bone Marrow Transplant
- Clinic 2A: Infusion/Sickle Cell Day Hospital/Apheresis
- Clinic 2H: Endoscopy/Bronchoscopy
- Outpatient Dialysis
- Duke Cancer Center Clinics, Radiation Oncology and Infusion Center
- MOHS Surgery at Patterson Place
- Clinic 2D: Preoperative Screening Clinic at Duke South
- Valvano Day Hospital
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Clinic
Duke Regional Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Preoperative Screening clinics will open at 10 a.m. Monday.
Duke Raleigh Hospital-based clinics listed below plan to open at 10 a.m. Monday:
- Duke Cancer Center Raleigh
- Duke Womens Cancer Care Raleigh
- Duke Raleigh Cancer Center and Radiation Oncology Cary
- Duke Raleigh Wound Clinic
- Duke Raleigh Pain Clinic
- Duke Raleigh Outpatient Imaging and Labs
- Duke Raleigh Pre-Admission Testing Clinic
Duke Primary Care continuity clinics and urgent care locations are currently scheduled to open at 10 a.m. on Monday.
PDC Administrative office is also closed. Staff should adhere to their departmental inclement weather policy, or contact their supervisor for further instructions.
All other PDC and Duke Hospital Clinics will be closed, and patients will be contacted and rescheduled.
Check back for weather-related updates and information about closings and delays.