PDC Administrative Fellowship Application
The PDC Administrative Fellowship Application has closed for the 2019-2020 cycle. Please check back in June 2019 for the 2020-2022 PDC Administrative Fellowship Application.
Thank you for applying to the PDC Administrative Fellowship! Please be ready to submit all documents at time of submission. Below you will be prompted to complete all required sections of the application package.
Required Application Materials:
Prior to initiating your application process, prepare the following items:
- Resume/CV (2 pages max)
- 1 Current Official Graduate School Transcript
- Undergraduate Transcript (Unofficial Accepted)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (Academic and Professional) - Please combine into one file
- 1-Page Statement of Purpose that explains:
- If selected as a PDC Fellow, what do you hope to gain and what do you plan to contribute during your fellowship?
- 1-Page Supplemental Essay that addresses the following:
- What qualities do great leaders have and how have you displayed them?
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to a PDC fellow at email@example.com.