PDC Administrative Fellowship Application
Thank you for applying to the 2022-2024 PDC Administrative Fellowship. Please be ready to submit all documents at the time of submission. Follow prompts in the below sections to complete your application.
Required Application Materials:
Prior to initiating your application process, prepare the following items:
- Resume/CV (2 pages max)
- 1 Current Official Graduate School Transcript
- Undergraduate Transcript (Unofficial Accepted)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (Academic and Professional) - Please combine into one file
- Please address letters of recommendation to the "PDC Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee"
- 1-Page Statement of Purpose:
- Explain how your life experiences and journey into healthcare influenced the person you are today and your decision to pursue an ambulatory administrative fellowship?
- 1-Page Supplemental Essay:
- Select one of PDC's values—teamwork, excellence, safety, integrity, and diversity—and describe its importance to healthcare leadership.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to a PDC fellow at firstname.lastname@example.org.